We’ve made an increase in the number of posts here at Below Your Means, and are looking to get on a regular schedule. Our new schedule will be:
- Mondays & Wednesdays – Feature article tied to the month’s theme
- Tuesday – Research article
- Thursday – Frugal Fail
- Friday – Moment of Zen & Best of the Week
In addition, we will be making at least one additional news/opinion post per day.
A few other quick updates on the site:
- We have reached 26 Facebook friends and as such were able to secure a “username” for our site. You can find us on Facebook at the new URL here: https://www.facebook.com/BelowYourMeans
- We had our first guest post over at The College Investor
- We want to give a special thanks to Financially Consumed and Financial Success for Young Adults, both of which have donated some ad space for our site.
- It has now been a month since we joined the Yakezie Challenge. Since then, we have more than doubled our traffic and our Alexa score has dropped from 7 million to approximately under 400k!
This is awesome and we want to thank both Yakezie and other Yakezie challengers for their support — including but not limited to:
We certainly hope you enjoy the new content and changes. We also welcome feedback.